Friday, March 5, 2010

Tolerance: To Be Or Not To Be...


A few days ago, I had attend one talk about "Toleransi Melayu" that been held at Hotel UiTM. There are a lot of issues that has been discussed. From the topic about the tolerance of Malay people to the topic about 1 Malaysia.


I don’t want to talk about what had been said during that day, but I just wondering if the tolerance attitude still exist now in every person heart.


What did I understood from the word tolerance? As far as I know, it means “give and take” or in Bahasa means “bertolak-ansur".


Have we been tolerance enough to others? Our family..? Friends..? People around us..? Or we have been too tolerance that has allowed people to make use of us? Think wisely.


Nota kaki: there is limit for us to be tolerance person...

No comments:

Post a Comment